Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome to my Photography Blog

Hello everyone! Let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Samantha Peterson.
-I am a college student.
-I am from a small town, and i grew up working on a family cattle farm.
-I Love photography.
-I play the piano by ear and the saxophone- I love music. :)
-I love traveling
-I am currently a history major, considering doing a photography major.

That is just a little bit of my background. :) Hopefully as you follow my blog you will get to know a little bit more about me.
For right now, photography is a hobby of mine that i love, i am taking a beginning photography class, and eventually, i would like to have my own photography business. I will try to post something new everyday that either i have done or am working on. I would appreciate your feedback on what you think of my work! So leave a comment or send me an email! My email is Peterson.samantha@hotmail.com. :) Let's talk photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment