Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Good News

Great News! Today I decided that i am going to attend a photography conference in  Santa Fe this coming November! I will be going with other students and professors from SUU! I am so excited, and the speakers are going to be AMAZING! I love a husband and wife photography team, the Parkeharrison's, and they are going to be the keynote speakers! There are several other great speakers! I think this is going to be a great opportunity for me.





These are two pieces of Robert and Shanna Parkeharrison's work! :) I think they are So creative. Can't wait to hear them speak! 

*As a side note: I so am grateful for my Dad, he is so supportive of everything i do and photography is no different. He is always encouraging me to enter my work into contests, he enters my work into contests for me, and he was the one who really encouraged me to go to Santa Fe. Sometimes i become worried about showing people my work, i don't think it is good enough- it is nice to have someone to push me to try new things and who encourages me to share my work with others. Thanks Dad.
The second thing- I entered several pictures in the Juab County Fair in August. One of my pictures placed best in its class. My Dad took it up to the Utah State Fair and entered it there for me. The picture received second place in its category at the state fair! :) 
(This is my picture that placed at the state fair!)
This last week i also joined the SUU photography club, and showed the group three pieces of my work! I got really great feedback and the group seemed to really like my photography.

I Love Photography.

1 comment:

  1. That is such good news!! :) Also,why do you only have two followers? This is insanity. You need to share it on Facebook so people see your great work!

    ReplyDelete