Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"How to Create an Inexpensive Photography Lightbox"

Right now in my photography class i am working on my final project (which i CAN'T wait to show you)! :) I wanted to do some indoor pictures, but i have poor indoor lighting and i don't have any lighting equipment. So... what to do? Thank goodness for sisters :) ! My sister called to talk to me on the phone, while we were talking we started talking about my final project and my lighting issues. She suggested i look at this web site...

http://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Inexpensive-Photography-Lightbox 

The website teaches you how to make a Lightbox (such a cool idea)- the basic idea is that it helps you to produce good indoor lighting when you want to photography small objects which is exactly what i am trying to work with for my final.
I MADE ONE!!! I feel so proud of myself right now and so crafty! (I dont't feel "crafty" too often so this is a BIG day for me.) Here is how my box turned out.




It's nothing too special BUT... :)  I am so excited to try it out tomorrow and to see how the pictures turn out! Thanks to Ariel for the Awesome idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment